HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | Diploma | Interview Date : 15th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago.
Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Bangalore
Stipend :- Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Diploma in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, EEE, Metallurgy & Material Science, Mechanical, Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology /Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication /Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidate must be a domicile of Karnataka State
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India on or after 01/04/2020
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered NATS contract under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 15th December 2022
- Time : 08:00 AM
- Venue : TTI, HAL, Vimanapura PO Bangalore-17
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|