Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi Recruitment 2023 | Apprentice | 214 Posts | Last Date : 01 May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Heavy Vehicle Factory, Avadi
Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) is located at suburb of Chennai, well connected by Rail & Road transport, approximately 21 Km away from Chennai Central Railway Station. In the vicinity, there are several other Ordnance Factories such as Engine Factory (EFA),
Ordnance Clothing Factory(OCF) and Defence Installations like Combat Vehicle Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Ordnance Depot etc. There are also Central Reserve Police Force and Air Force Station available in the nearby area. The Factory area is spread over 248.50 acres and Estate 873 acres.
Organization Website :- www.ddpdoo.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Chennai
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full time) granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Civil, Automobile.
Total Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentices: 104 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 19 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 15 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 10 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 110 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 30 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 07 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 18 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit & includes certificate verification.
- The Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested in the task of preparing of shortlist from the online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi, Chennai.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date: 17 April 2023
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal: 01 May 2023
- Last date for applying HEAVY VEHICLES FACTORY: 12 May 2023
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 19 May 2023
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 29, 30 & 31 May 2023
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the website.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
How to Apply :-
AlInterested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal latest by 01 May 2023 & apply under the establishment of the Heavy Vehicles Factory latest by 12 May 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|