Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 84 Posts | Last Date: 31 October 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers
from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Organization Website :- www.hindustancopper.com
Positions :- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location :- Kolkata
Salary :- Rs. 40000-140000/-
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining/ Civil Engineering or M.Tech (Geomatics)
- Post-Graduation (full-time) in Geology from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Ore Dressing /Engineering/ Technology (Mineral Engineering / Metallurgy/ Material Science/ Chemical)
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Electrical)
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mining Machinery.
- Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication).
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Information Technology/ Computer Science) or MBA with specialization in Systems/ IT or MCA
Age Limit :- 28 Years
Post Vacancies :-
- Mining – 39 Posts
- Survey – 02 Posts
- Geology – 06 Posts
- Concentrator – 06 Posts
- Electrical – 11 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- System – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee will be a two-step process with the weightage assigned to each step is as under. Steps Weightage in %: GATE Score / Marks – 70% ; Personal Interview – 30%. Candidates will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5; i.e., for each advertised vacancy, 05 candidates will be called for Personal Interview. In case there is single vacancy, then 10 candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2022 Score. In case, candidates in required ratio is not available from GATE-2022 score for any discipline / cadre, candidates equivalent to shortage to the mentioned ratio will be shortlisted from GATE-2021 score for each cadre / category separately.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 31 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|