HSL Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 104 Posts | Last Date: 21 September 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
Hindustan Shipyard Limited, strategically located on the East Coast of the Indian peninsula, at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is the nation’s premier shipbuilding organization catering to the needs of shipbuilding, ship repairs, submarine construction and refits as well as
design and construction of sophisticated state-of-the-art offshore and onshore structures. Direct sea access, excellent infrastructure, skilled work force, rich expertise garnered over the years in building 181 vessels and repairing 1967 vessels of various types enable HSL to offer competent services for the defence and maritime sectors.
Organization Website :- www.hslvizag.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Visakhapatnam
Stipend :- As Per Government Norms
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit :-
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Total Vacancies :- 104 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 37 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical/ EEE) – 9 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (CSE/IT) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Naval Architecture) – 1 Post
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 33 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical/ EEE) – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication) – 2 Posts
Selection Process :- The selection process is based on the performance in the interview
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date – 16.09.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 21.09.2022
- Last date for applying Hindustan Shipyard Limited., – 26.09.2022
- Handing over of rank list to Hindustan Shipyard Limited., Vizag – 28.09.2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NATS portal on or before 21 September 2022 and apply for these positions through online on the official website of HSL latest by 26 September 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|