Icast Alloys Recruitment 2023 | Qa Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | March 2023 |
Company Name :- Icast Alloys
ICAST is the leading manufacturer Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Precision Investment Castings .Success in manufacturing means overcoming challenges in every area of your business. Challenges in design, production, cost control, deliverythe list goes on.
That’s where we come in. We’ve been helping customers face their most pressing manufacturing challenges for over 15 years. And we’ve revolutionized virtually every aspect of how precision metal components are designed, developed, and produced.
Positions :- Qa Engineer
Job Location :- Metoda, Rajkot, Gujarat
Salary :- ₹ 1.75-3 Lacs P.A
Qualification :- Diploma/ B.E. Mechanical
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|