India Government Mint Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor/Engraver | 15 Posts | Last Date : 27 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- India Government Mint
India Government Mint, Hyderabad (‘IGM Hyderabad), a unit of Security Printing And Minting Corporation of India Limited (‘SPMCIL’)) is one of the four Mints that is engaged in the manufacture and supply of coins to Reserve Bank of India for the purpose of circulation. It is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 certified unit.
The present mint, started in 1997 at Cherlapally, is equipped with modern machinery supplied by world’s leading OEMs. IGM Hyderabad manufactures coins of Rs.10, Rs.5, Rs. 2 and Rs.1 denominations. It produced 1,513 million pieces of circulating coins during FY 2016-17.
Organization Website :- www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
Position :- Supervisor/Laboratory Assistant/Engraver
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Supervisor – Rs. 27000- 95910 /month
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 21540- 77160 /month
- Engraver – Rs. 23910-85570/month
- First class full time diploma/B.E/B.Tech in chemical engineering/technology. The candidates should have studied inorganic chemistry during his/her course of study.
Laboratory Assistant :
- B.Sc with specialization in chemistry with atleast 55% marks.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with atleast 55% marks.
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Supervisor – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 08 Posts
- Engraver – 3 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be done through online examination.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at IGMH website (http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com) website from 29 November 2021 to 27 December 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here