Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2022 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices| 36 Posts | Last Date : 31 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Ordnance Factory
Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India.
It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
Organization Website :- www.ddpdoo.gov.in
Positions :- Graduates/Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Chandrapur
- Graduates Apprentices – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Passed Final Year Degree/Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by a statutory University. However the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Final Year Examination of Degree/Diploma.
Relevant Trade :- Mechanical, Electrical, Civil
Age Limit :- 14 Years
Total Vacancies :-
- Graduates Apprentices – 06 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 30 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Postal Address :-
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Chanda
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 March 2022.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|