Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduated/Technician Apprentice | 76 Posts | Last Date : 30 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Ordnance Factories
trial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India. It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research,
production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
Organization Website :- www.ddpdoo.gov.in
Positions :- Graduates/Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Maharashtra
- Graduates Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Passed Final year degree in Engineering/Technology in the streams of Mech/Elec/Civil.
- Degree in general streams such as B.Sc/B.Com/BCA.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the streams of Mech/Elec/Civil.
Total Vacancies :- 76 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice ( Engineering ): 06 Posts ( Mech – 04, Elec – 01, Civil – 01 )
- Graduate Apprentice ( General Streams ): 40 Posts ( B.Sc – 20, B.Com – 10, BCA – 10 )
- Technician Apprentice: 30 Posts ( Mech – 26, Elec – 02, Civil – 02 )
Minimum Age Limit :- 14 years. There is no upper age limit.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit.
- However, the selection will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the final year Examination of degree/diploma.
Postal Address :-
Dy. General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Chanda,
Maharashtra – 442 501.
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 30 April 2023.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|