Intertek India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Quality Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | August 2022 |
Company Name :- Intertek India Pvt. Ltd.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 46,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
True to the spirit of our founders, we lead the industry with unparallel ATIC services. The spirit ignited by our co-founder Thomas Alva Edison who gave one of the biggest inventions to the world – lightbulb, has guided all the Intertekers for 130 years and we continue to discover the Edison in ourselves every day! The opportunity for you to be a part of this heritage is right there, join our ever-better journey it’s time to unveil your destiny.
Company Website :- www.intertek.com
Positions :- Quality Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore/Bengaluru (Yeshwanthpur)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication,
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 4 to 6 Years
Job Description :-
- Responsible for maintaining Quality System/Accreditation in our Bangalore Testing Lab.
- Support Quality Manager in all quality/accreditation/process improvement
- Independently prepare Application for various Accreditations/Recognitions (NABL, BIS, CDSCO, IECEE CB Scheme, ANSI, OSHA and SCC Accreditations.)
- Work closely with Quality Manager for Operational Excellence and Process Improvement.
- Work closely with Operations and Sales team for audit preparation and day to day activities.
- Perform root cause analysis on various issues like customer complaints and audit NCs
- Responsible for scheduling, performing Internal audit and timely closure of audit NCs
- Maintain Quality Documents and records
- Always looking for opportunity to extend the scope of accreditation/recognition with available resources & improvement of quality system and process
- Perform report accuracy check to ensure quality of report
- To resolve customer complaints/ queries on time, Support complaint analysis and corrective action reporting, monitor the effectiveness of the action taken
- Responsible for factory inspections in South India and support other regions when required.
- Support other locations of Electrical business line for Quality / Accreditation activities as and when situation demands.
- Position would require outstation travel as and when required on short notice.
Technical Skills :-
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standard
- Knowledge of specific requirements of NABL, BIS etc.
- Basic understanding of safety testing of electrical products is desirable
- Must have undergone 4 days external training on ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standard and must have valid certificate
Apply Link :- Click Here