IPR Recruitment 2023 | Scientific Assistant | 51 Posts | Last Date : 15 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics,
research on magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial applications.PR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies.
Organization Website :- www.ipr.res.in
Position :- Scientific Assistant
Job Location :- Gujarat
Salary :- Rs. 35,400/- pm
Scientific Assistant – B :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc. in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- B.Sc in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Total Vacancies :- 51 Posts
- Civil : 01 Post
- Computer : 03 Posts
- Electrical : 10 Posts
- Instrumentation : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Electronics : 10 Posts
- Physics : 12 Posts
Age Limit (as on 15.03.2023) :-
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- Note: Relaxations in maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Written test / Personal Interview.
- The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline.
- The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IPR website.
- The Interview will be conducted at IPR Gandhinagar.
- More details will be updated on website.
Application Fees :-
- For SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman : NIL
- For Other Categories : Rs 200/-
- The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all communications will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement are provisional and may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the Institute.
- The selected candidates can be posted at any of the above locations at the time of recruitment or later.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website on or before 15 March 2023 till 5.30 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|