ITER-India Recruitment 2023 | Scientific Assistant | 10 Posts | Last Date: 18 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- ITER-India
ITER, “the way” is one of the largest experimental efforts underway in the south of France at Cadarache with an aim to demonstrate nuclear fusion as a clean green source of unlimited energy. India’s contribution to ITER includes delivery of 9 in-kind packages to ITER.
Each of the package to be delivered involves first of its kind development of materials, machining, technologies and quality to meet with the stringent nuclear safety norms of the French regulatory board and also ensure that the components work for the life time of ITER.
Organization Website :- www.iterindia.in
Position :- Scientific Assistants
Job Location :- Ahemdabad, Gujarat
Salary :- Rs 35,400/- pm
Scientific Assistants – B:
- B.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc. in Computer Science with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
- Physics: 01 Post
- Computer: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 04 Posts
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 01 Post
Age Limit ( As on 18 April 2023 ) :-
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- Note: Relaxations in the maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Interview.
- The Interview will be conducted at IPR Gandhinagar.
- More details will be updated on the website.
- In case of receipt of a large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted in Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar (Gujarat).
- The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline.
- The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
Application Fees :-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/Ex-servicemen: Nil
- For Other Categories: Rs 200/-
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the ITER-India, IPR website.
- There will be no separate communication for candidates who are not shortlisted.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement is provisional and may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the ITER-India, IPR.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website from 21 March 2023 to 18 April 2023 till 5.30 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|