Jammu University Recruitment 2021 | Jr Engineer/Field Assistant/Others | 29 Posts | Last Date : 03 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Jammu University
The University of Jammu strives for Achieving world-class excellence in teaching, research and knowledge transfer and making valuable contributions to the socioeconomic development of the region and country. Imparting quality education to the students, promoting their all-round development by participation in sports,
Extracurricular and other socially relevant activities and including the skill of decision making and democratic values. Providing state of the art facilities and opportunities for academic growth and to carry out research in the modern areas, particularly of applied nature and technology. Promoting preservation and integration of the cultural diversity of the region state and country.
Organization Website :- www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
Positions :- Assistant Registrar, Semi-Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Liaison Officer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Storekeeper, Electrician, Works Supervisor
Job Location :- Jammu
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Semi-Professional Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Liaison Officer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Storekeeper – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Electrician – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Works Supervisor – Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Assistant Registrar :
- Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven Point Scale.
Semi-Professional Assistant :
- Graduate with Bachelors in Library Science
Laboratory Assistant :
- M.Sc in the subject concerned.
Liaison Officer :
- MA/ M.Ed. or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
Junior Engineer Civil/ Electrical :
- Must hold a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering of a recognized Institute with at least 2-3 years experience as JE Or Bachelor of Engineering.
Field Assistant :
- B.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Floriculture
- B.Sc. with experience of handling stores
- Matric with Diploma from ITI in relevant trade.
Works Supervisor :
- Matriculation Examination pass or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ University and having ITI Certificate in Building Construction trade/ Mason.
Total Vacancies :-
- Assistant Registrar – 8 Posts
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 10 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Liaison Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 3 Posts
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Storekeeper – 1 Post
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Works Supervisor – 1 Post
Age Limit :- 18 to 40 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on skill test/trade test/computer test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- For Assistant Registrar – Rs. 1610/-
- For Semi-Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Liaison Officer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Storekeeper, Electrician, and Works Supervisor – Rs. 970/-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online on or before 03 November 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|