Jash Engineering Recruitment 2022 | Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Machine Shop | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | August 2022 |
Company Name :- Jash Engineering
Jash Engineering Limited is manufacturing wide range of equipment for Water & Sea Water Intake Systems, Water and Waste Water Pumping Stations and Treatment Plants, Desalination plants, Storm Water Pumping Stations, Water Transmission Lines, Hydropower generation and also for Power, Steel, Cement, Paper & Pulp, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Fertilizers and other process plants.
Positions :- Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Machine Shop
Job Location :- Indore, M.P.
Salary :- Rs. 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Person must have a strong experience in an engineering machine shop (preferable from heavy Tool Room Shop having VMC, HMC Machines)
- Must be a Mechanical/Production Engineer.
- Mandatory to have an in-depth experience of labor handling in shifts and machining practices.
- Ability to read and understand the drawings in detail.
- Should have a clear understanding of the machining parameters like Productive time, idle time including the various parameters of cutting time, speed, feed, air time etc.
- Must have CNC programming knowledge on SIEMENS, FANUC OR MITSUBISHI controls.
- Must have experience of using various measuring instruments such as Vernier caliper, micrometer, bore dial gauge etc. and should be able to do in-process inspection of components and prepare inspection reports.
- Must have the experience of working on time cycle evaluation and cost matrix.
- Good hands on knowledge about the various tools, collets and other equipments utilized in the machine shop.
- Must be computer literate and able to work in SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining the OTD.
- Must be able to understand the product in totality.
- Must be involved into development of new processes and toolings.
- Preference to a person who has a know how about the 5S & Lean techniques.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Can be relocating nearby company location.
- Presentable, must be proficient in PC & MS office.
- Effective communication (oral/written), problem solving and good analytical as well as negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and effective in team environment under a high work load and multiple responsibilities.
Apply Link :- Click Here