Jindal Steel & Power Limited Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Engineer /Junior Engineer | Diploma/B.Tech | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the legendary Shri O.P. Jindal, the company produces economical and efficient steel and power through backward and forward integration.
Company Website :- www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions :- Assistant Engineer /Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Tamnar, Chhattisgarh
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- BE/Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics /Electrical
Experience :- Engineering having 03/05 Years experience in Coal Processing Plant , Operation & Maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Working knowledge of VFD,UPS & PLC .
- Must have knowledge of C&I equipments used in coal handling plant like PCS,BSS,ZSS.etc.
- Condition monitoring of Switchgear, VFD, Transformers, Motors etc.
- Working Experience of Belt weigher ,Weigh bridge ,weigh feeder ,panels.
- In-depth working experience of Field instruments,control Valves, Transmitter & its maintenance.
- Knowledge of safe working practice and SOP.
- Proper documentation of weigh bridge related work.
- Co-ordination with IT department to resolve any kind of IT related problem.
- Identify and maintain the availability of critical spares. .
Apply Link :- Click Here