Jindal Steel & Power Limited Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer | Diploma | February 2023 |
Company Name :- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the legendary Shri O.P. Jindal, the company produces economical and efficient steel and power through backward and forward integration.
Company Website :- www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions :- Assistant Engineer /Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Tamnar, Chhattisgarh
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Handling the shift operation of Coal washery/CHP and able to operate washery /CHP through PLC.
- Managing the company & contractual manpower for washery operation & proper Housekeeping in shift.
- Observing the defects of washery equipment in respective shift and coordinate with operation in charge to raise defects through the SAP.
- Monitoring the washery consumables i.e. Magnetite, Anionic & Cationic to keep within the limit.
- Coordination with Washery Lab to analysis the losses of Magnetite with the washery products (once/twice in each shift) and keeping their records.
- Coordination with mine /chp /weigh bridge for smooth functioning of washery
- Knowledge of computer.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Command IN MS EXCEL/WORD/PPTs/MIS/SAP
Apply Link :- Click Here