Jindal Steel & Power Limited Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) | Diploma | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the legendary Shri O.P. Jindal, the company produces economical and efficient steel and power through backward and forward integration.
Company Website :- www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer Trainee (JET)
Job Location :- Angul, Odisha
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering
- Passed out in 2020/ 2021 from Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
- 60% and above throughout the Career/ Academics
- Proficient in English/ Hindi
Experience :- Freshers
- Hiring Freshers/ candidates willing to join immediately and have a great command on respective subject/ domain knowledge.
- Healthy BMI range: 18.5 kg/m2 – 25 kg/m2
Apply Links :-