JJ PV Solar Recruitment 2023 | Purchase Executive | Diploma/BE/ B.Tech | July 2023 |
Company Name :- JJ PV Solar Private Limited
At JJ Solar, we are driven by the desire to make a greener, sustainable today and a better tomorrow possible. We are poised to put all our strengths and capabilities together to make this come true. Every effort of ours converges in developing and
maintaining the trust of our customers, a journey we have been on for a decade – our family of 10,000+ happy customers is proof. Their growth has been an integral part of our own; we have consistently delivered on our commitment to them by providing high-quality, energy efficient solar solutions.
Company Website :- www.jjpvsolar.com
Position :- Purchase Executive
Job Location :- Rajkot, Gujarat
Salary :- ₹ 1.5-3.75 Lacs P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 1 – 6 Years
Job Description :-
- Checking Everyday Mail related to Inquiry and costing, quotation.
- Checking Pending Purchase Request every Morning.
- Sending Inquiry related to PR.
- Negotiate with the different vendors and convenience for credit purchase for some days.
- Create Quotation Comparison of Received quotation from different parties.
- Verify comparison with the Head and then Prepare Purchase Order for the same in the Zip.
- Send PO to the Vendor.
- Follow up for the material after sending PO.
- Create Payment request and getting the sign of Head and submit to the Account Department.
- Follow up the payment with the account department.
- Verify payment with the account department and send payment details to the vendor.
- Getting Dispatch details from the vendor.
- Received material check and verify with the given purchase order and check the invoice also.
- Responsibility of giving the solution if any problem arises with the purchase material.
- Maintain record of every invoice in hard copy.
- Update inward Invoice in the Zip.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
Send CV :-
- Interested candidates can share Cv on : email@example.com
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|