JLL Recruitment 2021 | Engineering Executive | Diploma/Degree | October 2021 |
Company Name :- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
Company Website :- www.jll.co.in
Positions :- Engineering Executive
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience :- Having three to seven years of experience in facilities management will also prove indispensable.
What this job involves :-
Overcoming engineering challenges :
- If challenges that come with being the go-to person on engineering matters excite you, join us to develop your strengths.
- In this role, you’ll show your mettle as you find ways to uphold excellence and high standards in our preventive maintenance programmes and conservation practices. Working closely with the chief engineer, you’ll also monitor the M&E projects, looking out for their quality and ensuring their timely delivery. Delivering complete and accurate facility management reports is another requirement that you must meet consistently.
- Likewise, you’ll play a huge part in the hands-on process of providing to the client comprehensive facility, contract and procurement management for technical services. You’ll contribute to hitting financial targets and other goals set by the senior facilities manager, achieving key performance indicators, and meeting service level agreements.
Shaping a system of best practices :
- Your engineering prowess will be your toolkit for success. Managing on-site mechanical, electrical, plumbing installations and civil maintenance should be second nature to you. You’ll also be in-charge of preparing the list of critical spares for all installations based on the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- On top of these, you’ll plan the maintenance inventory being carried out with our in-house teams. No machine failures of critical equipment should escape your sharp eye. You should, then, also be ready with a pre-emptive maintenance programme for these malfunctions to prevent the risk of sudden breakdowns.
- You’ll also make sure that our logbooks, checklists and schedules are upkeep and current. From time to time, you’re expected to arrange ad-hoc M&E set ups based on the client requirements.
Apply Link :- Click Here
More Important Jobs Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) :-
- Service Engineer (Mumbai) : Click Here
- Service Engineer (Gurugram) : Click Here
- Senior Technician (Bangluru) : Click Here