Josts Engineering Recruitment 2023 | Engineer – Incoming Quality | Diploma / B.tech | February 2023 |
Company Name :- Josts Engineering
JOST India Auto component Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of JOST Werke AG headquartered in India at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
Founded in 1952 as a family-run forge for ball turntables, JOST has developed into a global leader in the manufacture of systems and components for commercial vehicles. JOST is also optimally prepared for future challenges in the transport industry: the expertise of our employees and our intelligent product solutions form the basis for new generations of vehicles.
Positions :- Engineer – Incoming Quality
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Rs. 5,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Qualification :- Diploma in mechanical
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- The Incoming quality will examine components for conformation against Incoming control plan & specified standards.
- Responsible for arranging of labeling or tagging all components with a component Identification tag if components pass inspection.
- Responsible for accurately completing the Quality Control Component Inspection along with supplier report.
- Responsible of tagging (with a hold tag) and quarantining all discrepancy / failed /NC components.
- Co-ordinate with SQIE / Purchasing / suppler for screening of NC/ suspected incoming parts inclusive of available in production processes / storing facilities
- Co-ordinate with SQIE/ Purchasing for calling supplier and agree with defects and signoff MOM for the nonconformity observed.
- Responsible for coordinating with SQIE / Purchasing for disposal of NC parts to supplier.
- Revalidate the screened batch / Lot against the nonconformity to ensure defect free clearance for further processing.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|