JSW Cement Recruitment 2023 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma /B.Tech | October 2023 |
Company Name :- JSW Cement
JSW entered the cement market in 2009 with a vision to ensure a sustainable future for the country by producing eco-friendly cement, using industrial by-products such as slag. This has heled in reducing the carbon footprint of the Group. It has won prestigious award for its energy-saving processes.
JSW Cement has its plants at Vijayanagar in Karnataka, Nandyal in Andhra Pradesh, Dolvi in Maharashtra, Shiva Works in Odisha and Salboni in West Bengal.
Company Website :- www.jswcement.in
Position :- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Bellary/ Ballari,Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/ Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical,
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Experience :- 4 + Years of experience in E&I as shift Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Good knowledge on electrical systems.
- Good knowledge on power distribution systems & techniques
- Engineering expertise, problem solving, organization and planning, attention to details, and knowledge of production processes.
- Good to manage day to day activities related to electrical deptt.
- Good to find out fault in electrical system
- Can handle the shift independently, traced out fault if any occurred and resolved problem with in short duration with available resources
- Hands-on experience on 33KV & 6.6KV ABB HT panels and ABB& Siemens LT PCC.MCC and IMCC (ABB UMC system).
- Hands-on experience on HT motors maintenance and LRS systems, Power, Distribution and converter duty transformer maintenance.
- Knowledge on LV drives system
- Knowledge on ABB HT VCB breakers, ABB & Siemens ACB breakers.
- Knowledge on ABB numerical relays and microprocessor based relays.
- Knowledge on HT< twin drive operations and HT< capacitor banks.
Apply Link :- Click Here