JTEKT India Recruitment 2023 | Utility Engineer | Diploma | August 2023 |
Company Name :- JTEKT India Limited
JTEKT is one of the largest steering systems, driveline components, bearings, machine tools and electronic control devices manufacturers in the world. A leading systems and development partner to the automotive sector – and a great place to work. Our corporate culture is characterized by optimism, drive and the will to succeed. Our philosophy focuses to contribute to the happiness of people and the abundance of society through product manufacturing that wins the trust of society.
JTEKT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, or status as a protected veteran. JTEKT India Limited customers include major vehicle manufactures in India such as Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai, Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, General Motors and Mahindra-Renault.
Company Website :- www.jtekt.co.in
Position :- Utility Engineer
Job Location :- Gurgaon / Gurugram
Salary :- ₹ 3-4.25 Lacs P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Operation and Maintenance of HT/LT panel & Transformer . ( ACB , VCB , MCCB switch , Bus bar maintenance etc. )
- Work on Utility Equipments ( UPS , Air Compressor , Pump House , WTP – softener , DM , RO Plant ).
- Work on HVAC System.
- Knowledge of Star – delta , DOL starter , Electrical wiring work .
- Knowledge and work on Gas Genset operation and maintenance.
- Must have expercience of Fire Hydrant system operation and maintenance.
- Attend Utility breakdown & take preventive countermeasure.
- Work on machine with safety measure.
- Knowledge and work on ETP / STP Plant . ( Work on ETP / STP Equipments Motor , Blower , Aeration system , WTP – softener , DM , RO Plant ).
- Knowledge of all required documents in ISO & EMS Internal & External Audits . 1. Basic knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical circuit.
- Basic knowledge of utility machine process.
- Basic knowledge of machine spare parts.
- Knowledge of documents required in ISO & EMS Audit.
Maintaining Spares Inventory for critical equipment’s.
Preferred Candidate Profile :-
- Knowledge of Utility Operation /Breakdown, PM of Utility Equipment’s , Machine Improvement Activities, Improvement & Maintaining machine basic condition, Handling Experience in ISO & EMS Internal & External Audits
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|