JWIL Infra Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Planning Manager | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | September 2022 |
Company Name :- JWIL Infra Ltd
JWIL Infra Ltd was incorporated in 2006 as a water management company. It is a holistic water management company with strong in-house design and engineering capabilities delivering end-to-end solutions for projects in the Drinking Water, Irrigation,
Wastewater and Industrial Effluent Treatment sectors. JWIL offers clean water and wastewater services from concept to commissioning under a single roof. Through Innovation and Engineering, it strives to create processes which results in sustainable optimization of water resources.
Company Website :- www.jwil.in
Position :- Planning Manager
Job Location :- Jabalpur, Gopalganj, Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Job Purpose :-
- Responsible for planning, budgeting & monitoring, billing and reporting of all projects of the company
- Responsible for overall project plan, budget and schedules of all projects being executed in the company
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Lead the of project management team to complete the project within time frame and budgets.
- Maintained MIS report for project profitability, Cost to completion (CTC) / Job cost report (JCR).
- Responsible for complete cost analysis and visibility on project profitability to the management.
- Oversee and monitor the activities of project planning manager in developing Work Breakdown Structure for all projects
- Measuring project performance with Earned Value Analysis, PoC & UBR.
- Monitoring monthly client Bill & guiding in claims.
- Co-ordinating & mobilizing specialized sub-contractors / Labour-contractors & preparing of work orders.
- Preparing monthly cash flow statement.
- Cost review and physical plan updates, oversee daily dashboards for the vertical. Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project
- Preparing monthly consumption report of direct materials as per the work done for the month.
- Reconciliation of direct materials as per the actual consumptions on monthly basis.
- Cost Analysis for hired plants for each activates on daily basis with respect to plant unitization at site.
- Identifying extra works, preparing rate analysis for extra works.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|