KIA Motors Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer – Vehicle Assembly | Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name :- KIA Motors
Kia Motors Corporation, commonly known as Kia Motors is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015.
As of December 2015, the Kia Motor corporation is minority owned by Hyundai, which owns a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia in turn is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totaling more than US$8.3 billion.
Company Website :- www.kia.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer – Vehicle Assembly
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Location :- Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Knowledge in troubleshooting & programming of Siemens PLC, Robitics, Drive basic programming, Control Panel wiring, HMI, Servo Systems,
- Field Sensors, Conveyors, Drop lifters , Filling machines etc.
- Knowledge in trouble shooting in hydraulics and pneumatics systems.
- Knowledge in different types of Motors, Gearbox, Bearings, & Lubricants.
- Reduction in MTTR of machineries and Improvement in Productivity.
- Scheduling & Implementation of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance.
- Attend Electrical/Mech. Breakdown maintenance and its RCA.
- Maintain Elec./Mech. critical spare parts and minimum inventory.
- Planning and Implementation of Energy conservation activities.
- Ensure Safety, 5S and Housekeeping.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Computer skills ( Excel , PPT).
- PLC ladder logic, Robotics , Drives & servo systems.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics circuits.
- Ability to handle multi tasks.
Apply Link :- Click Here