Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited (KEPL) Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer | Diploma/BE | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited (KEPL)
Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Limited (KEPL) is a name synonymous with supreme quality. Established as a joint venture between Kirloskar Brothers Limited, India and Ebara Corporation, Japan, KEPL is a leading Indian brand for pumps and steam turbines. KEPL’s products find applications in different processes across varied industries, including hydrocarbon processing and nuclear power.
KEPL’s expertise lies in the area of process pumps, boiler feed water pumps, steam turbines for mechanical drive and steam turbine generators. KEPL’s products are renowned for their superior and consistent quality, delivering to Oil & Gas, Power, Water and Process Industries.
Company Website :- www.kepl.in.net
Position :- Design Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 5 yrs of exp. with Knowledge of 2D & 3D CAD softwares mainly AutoCAD (Mechanical 2018) & Pro-E (Creo 4.0)
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Study of Order Specific Documents like Contract Review & Client Specifications.
- Preparation of Packaging BOM in SAP (i.e. for Pump Sets).
- Preparation of Customer Approval documents like General Arrangment Drawings, Piping & Instrument Diagrams, Piping Drawings in AutoCAD & Creo etc
- 1. Review of order specific vendor documents & release of manufacturing clearances to mechanical BOC items.
- Checking & Release of Packaging BOM in SAP (as mentioned above in Sr No 2)
- Checking & Release of customer aproval documents (as mentioned above in Sr No 3)
- Technical support to Marketing/Application Engg. for order booking.
Apply Link :- Click Here