KK Wind Solutions Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Lead Electrical CAD Engineer | Diploma/BE – Electrical Engineering | July 2021 |
Company Name :- KK Wind Solutions
At KK Wind Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative greentech solutions for the fast growing renewable energy industry. Our customers are some of the leading wind turbine manufacturers in the world, and we do our utmost to
deliver revolutionary and competitive products within green technology that fit our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations – every time. Combined with a flat hierarchical structure and a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
Company Website :- www.kkwindsolutions.com
Positions :- Lead Electrical CAD Engineer
Job Location :- Yeswanthpur, Banglore
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma / BE in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- Freshers
- Active participation in the drafting electrical schematics of the control panels.
- Taking care of a high technical level of electrical schematics and collaboration with Engineers ensuring the highest quality.
- Close cooperation with direct contacts like TPL, PM and other necessary stakeholder involved within the project to ensure on time and qualified deliverable. Also to be ensure that any technical changes/ deviation are communicated to TPL.
- Ensure before the projects starts, that all technical specification / project scope has been confirmed and agreed with the customer(TPL responsible for customer interaction), and defines the scope.
- Handle all documents according to the project and product folder structure.
- In case of any absences in the project , the Engineer must inform the project team & try to ensure project activities are uninterrupted .
- Support process team regarding product point of view to secure an effective introduction to series productions.
- Prepare proposal for optimization and cost out
- Make or support on creation of all needed external customer documentation for cabinet.
Your Profile :-
- Diploma / BE in Electrical Engineering
Professional knowledge in the following areas :
- a) Basic principles of design of electrical installations and wiring.
- b) Basic principles of design of electrical switchgears.
- c) Basic principles of operation of machinery and electrical equipment.
Knowledge of Computer Programs :
- MS Office and Elcad software ( PC Schematic, See Electrical (Caddy++), EPLAN (P8, Pro Panel).
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- (e.g. licenses): SEP up to 1kV.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here