Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 190 Posts | Last Date : 10 December 2023 |
Organization Name :- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Konkan railway corporation limited is government-owned company which is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai.
It was established in the year 1998. The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore.
Organization Website :- www.konkanrailway.com
Positions :- Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9,000/-pm
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 8,000/- pm
The candidate must be a Graduate in Engineering in the listed fields from recognized (AICTE) University as under
- Civil Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: BE/B.Tech in i) Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering or ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical
- Electronics Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering Or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
The candidate must be a Diploma holder in any of the listed fields from a University or Institution recognized by the Central/State Govt. Technical Education Board or University as under:
- Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics.
- Electronics Engineering: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication
Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics.
- Mechanical Engineering: Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering
- General Stream Graduates: Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Science / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication / Bachelor of Business Studies.
Total Vacancies :-
- Civil Engineering: 30 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 20 posts
- Electronics Engineering: 10 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 posts
- Diploma (Civil): 30 posts
- Diploma (Electrical): 20 posts
- Diploma (Electronics): 10 posts
- Diploma (Mechanical): 20 posts
- General Stream Graduates: 30 posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on the Merit list obtained from all years/semesters, which will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage.
- Candidates equalling to 3 times the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification in the first round of document verification.
Application Fees :-
- For all candidates: 100/-
- For candidates belonging to SC /ST/Female/ Minorities / Economically Weaker Section: Nil
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 December 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|