KPI Green Energy Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor | Diploma | September 2023 |
Company Name :- KPI Green Energy
KP Group was founded by Mr. Faruk Bhai Gulam bhai Patel in 1994 which is now well recognized group of Gujarat. It started business operations in 1994 as a logistics service provider with owned & hired feet of vehicles and during its forward journey, it has virtually surpassed all expectations by emerging as award winning Indias
prominent Telecom Infrastructure Developing Enterprise in mobile telecom and of late in renewable (solar and wind) power sectors in last more than 13 years. The Group has completed more than 25 years of its successful operations and today consists of several group of companies, all contributing to the fast and robust growth of the group.
Company Website :- www.kpigreenenergy.com
Position :- Supervisor
Job Location :- Bhuj, Gujarat
Salary :- ₹ 2.25 – 4 Lacs P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 7 Years
Role & Responsibilities :-
- Inception and Survey of plant.
- Verification of plant Layout.
- Verification of material Checklist.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors for smooth execution of work at site.
- Following Installation Guidelines provided to them for installation of plant.
- Coordinating with different departments to smoother execution of projects.
- Monitor the construction of solar power plant facilities.
- Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
- Responsible for execution of work as per Quality Control plan and Safety Plan (HSE Norms).
- To monitor everyday site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to
HO, i.e., overall site work monitoring.
- Coordinate with Contractors to ensure the project is delivered as per technical specification
- Making sure all electrical work are as per drawings & schedule.
- Responsible for Electricals pre-commissioning activity of Solar Power plant.
- Responsible for verifying the quality of all Electricals work as per standards, specifications,
drawings, and instructions.
- Need to give Handover to O&M team.
Apply Link :- Click Here