Krishna Landi Renzo India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Production Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Krishna Landi Renzo India Pvt. Ltd.
Krishna Group is a reputed automotive components manufacturing group manufacturing interiors for cars (like Seats, Doors Trims, Roof Headliner, Rear view Mirrors etc) and Metal Products (like Fuel Tanks, Axles, Exhaust manifolds etc).Present turnover of the Group is approx. Rs.2200 Crores and expected to touch Rs.5000 Crores within a short period of next 3 years.
The Group has entered into several JVs with reputed foreign partners like SNIC Co. Ltd.,(Japan) for Seating Systems, Ishizaki Honten (Japan) for Rear View Mirrors, Groupo Antolin (Spain) for Roof Headliners, Quinette Galley (France) for Entertainment Seats, Fatuba (Japan) for Suspension System, Okamoto (Japan) for Fuel Tanks, Magnetti Marelli (Italy) for Exhaust System and Metal Parts, Magna Corporation (Canada) for Seating Systems, SIAC for Cabin System and SILA for Gear Shifter for setting up ventures in India and abroad.
Company Website :- www.krishnagroup.co.in
Position :- Production Engineer
Job Location :- Gurgaon/Gurugram (Sohna Road)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Generating production documentation such as assembly instructions, Daily production reports, Change management & Manpower deployment.
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Organise plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time.
- Report down time and possible trends.
- Support and lead continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Investigate production and process issues providing technical support and training.
- Achieve goals within budget.
- Manage the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions.
- Produce written reports and make presentations.
- Lead and support Operating trainee engineers.
- Be an effective team member, working with supervisor and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output Self Management.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Experience of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis), Kaizen/A3 (continuous improvement and problem solving) process improvement and Poka Yoke (error proofing) techniques.
- Significant work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive and committed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding manufacturing processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Planning and prioritising activities.
- Team working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- PC skills.
Apply Link :- Click Here