Larsen & Toubro Limited Recruitment 2023 | Piping Material Engineer | Diploma/Degree | March 2023 |
Company Name :- Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Company Website :- www.larsentoubro.com
Position :- Piping Material Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :-₹ 5-8 Lacs P.A
Qualification & Experience :-
- Engineering Graduates (Mech/Civil/Chem/Instrumentation/Electrical/Production) with 1-5 years Experience in EPC Industry.
- Diploma Engineers (Mech/Civil/Chem/Instrumentation/Electrical /Production) with 3-8-years Experience in EPC Industry.
- Non-Engineering Graduates with relevant experience of 5+ years in EPC Industry.
- Should have exposure to Material Codification concepts, methodologies, challenges, industry tools and practices preferably in Oil and gas EPC Projects.
- Hands-on Material codification experience on Bulk & Tagged categories such as Steel, Piping, Static Items, Mechanical Packages, Valves, Electrical & Instrumentation Tagged and Bulks.
- Hands-on Service codification experience such on categories such as Marine Services, Logistics and Manpower Services.
- Aware of engineering, execution and project management workflow for EPC Projects and their interdependence and on master data management.
- Well versed with concepts and workflow of P2P processes in ERP preferably SAP for an EPC business.
- Familiar with Master Data elements of especially Materials and Services in SAP.
- Should have analytical mindset with proficiency in Microsoft excel.
Job Description :-
- This position will support operations by creating material and service codes using established systems.
- Work profile also includes, monitoring and analyzing material master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
- Ensure codification and master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate process design and technology interventions.
- Ensure quality of master data in key systems and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Assist in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|