Larsen & Toubro Walk In Interview 2023 | Multiple Positions | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | October 2023 |
Company Name :- Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Company Website :- www.larsentoubro.com
- Civil Engineer
- Workmen Mobilization Expert
- MEP Engineer
- Finishing Engineer
- Plant & Machinery Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile
- QA/ QC Engineer (Civil)
- Formwork Foremen
- Safety (EHS) Engineer:
Job Location :-
- Hyderabad/ Secunderabad ,Telangana, Bangalore/ Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification / Experience :-
Civil Engineer –
- Experience: 2 to 6 years. Full-time Diploma Engineer with experience in building construction using mechanised construction techniques. Should have a track-record of strong execution capabilities in high-rise towers. Preferred: hands-on experience in (a) concreting, formworks, reinforcement (b) finishing and interior works (c) planning / scheduling.
- Experience:2 to 6 Years. Full time Diploma Engineering having experience in use of System Formwork such as Wall Formwork, Climbing Formworks, Modular Formwork, Automatic Climbing Formwork for high rise building, Aluminum formwork, Tunnel Formwork, Slip Form, and other advanced formwork systems.
- Experience: 5 to 10 Years. ITI qualified candidates having experience in execution of formwork systems: System formwork for walls, columns, slabs or Aluminum formwork or Slip form for cement plants.
Safety (EHS) Engineer:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Full Time Diploma Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) with Diploma in Industrial Safety / NEBOSH IGC from approved institutes, experienced in building construction and handling EHS Management functions in construction projects.
QA/ QC Engineer (Civil):
- Experience: 2-6 Years. Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering having in-depth experience in QA in buildings construction projects. Should have expertise in developing contract-specific quality plans, implementing through training and inspection of permanent works, verification / inspection / testing of incoming materials as per quality plan, relevant standards, setting up and monitoring QC lab at site, performing internal audits as per ISO 9001.
Plant & Machinery Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile):
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Full Time Diploma Engineers or ITI Maintenance Foreman in installation, operation and maintenance of construction equipment like heavy-duty tower crane with latest computerized technology, batching plant from 30m3 to 200m3 capacity with micro-processor control or command – Alcon control system, concrete pump for high-rise buildings, boom placers, crawler cranes up to 200t capacity, sensor paver, asphalt plant 200t fully computerized, power generators up to 1000 KVA, air compressors, hydraulic piling rigs, etc.
- Experience: 2-6 Years. Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering having in-depth filed expertise in micro detailing of finishes / interior fit outs for buildings, architectural solutions to project construction from concept to completion stages, IS Codes / International standards, Statutory regulations, emerging trends in architecture,
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with experience in execution/project management of MEP works like Air Conditioning, Electrical, Fire Protection for buildings. The candidate shall be conversant with international codes & standards.
Workmen Mobilization Expert:
- Any graduate and preferably MBA in IR, must have 20 + years’ experience in workmen mobilization in Construction industries especially in Residential & Commercial, having capacity to mobilize more than 10K workmen through subcontractors for CSR work.
- Only if you meet the above criteria, pls come for an interview with us at the below location:
- While appearing for interview, you will be required to carry with you, advertisement copy, all educational certificates, experience certificates, passport size photograph, PAN card, AADHAAR card and last 3 months payslip / salary proof.
- L&T does not charge candidates fees at any stage of recruitment. Please report any request for fees to infodesk@Larsentoubro.com
Walk In Interview Details :-
- 14th Oct – 15th Oct, 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM
- Venue – Larsen & Toubro Limited, 19, 2nd Floor, Kumara Krupa Road Bengaluru – 560001 (Landmark – Opposite Janardhan Hotel, Near Sivananda Circle) from 9.30am to 4.00pm (both the dates)
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|