Lloyds Steels Recruitment 2023 | Site Engineer | Diploma | February 2023 |
Company Name :- Lloyds Steels
Designer and Manufacturer of Heavy Equipment, Machinery and Systems for Hydro Carbon Sector, Oil & Gas, Steel Plants, Power Plants, Nuclear Plant Boilers and Turnkey Projects. Our workshop is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification by SGS, UK
Positions :- Site Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification :- Diploma in Civil
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Study Design, Drawings and BOQ.
- Site Survey, Setting out at site
- Maintain Joint Record, Site Instruction Records and Diary of Events.
- Prepare a Daily Work Report.
- Work out Material Requirements for procurement.
- Supervision and Inspection of execution w.r.t Time, Quality and Safety.
- Supervision & Monitoring/ Follow-ups for Deliverable of sub-contractors/ Labour Contractors.
- Prepare Goods Received Note (GRN).
- Checking of Subcontractors Work done measurement sheets.
- Prepare Measurement sheets for client billing based on the work executed on site.
- Interact with PMC / Clients Engineer/ Architects on site for work clearance and clarifications/ Measurement Approval.
- Coordinating the Sign off the work executed on site.
Interested candidates please share your profile on email@example.com
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|