Lodha Group Recruitment 2022 | MEP Engineer | Diploma/Bachelor Degree | August 2022 |
Company Name :- Lodha Group
Established in 1980, Lodha Group is India’s largest real estate developer providing comprehensive residential and office space solutions across real estate categories and diverse consumer segments. Lodha Group’s mainstay has been the residential business witnessing continued success due to a diversified portfolio, with >60% coming from mid-income and affordable housing.
Over the last few years we have expanded our exposure to Offices and Retail space including Industrial & Logistics Parks and Data centres. With 37 on-going projects encompassing over 4,600 acres across Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad along with an international presence in London, the group has achieved net sales (in India) of over INR 6,500 crores in FY 19-20 and delivered more than 7,000 high-quality homes and offices in the same year.
Company Website :- www.lodhagroup.in
Position :- MEP Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- ₹ 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 4 to 8 Years
Role Objective :-
- Undertakes the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Air Conditioning, Fire Fighting and Plumbing works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Manager.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Participate where required in all aspects of the project management for the Mechanical works.
- Manage and supervises the onsite Mechanical works.
- Undertake the detailed short term planning and co-ordination at site in accordance with the master program.
- Ensure that all information is available to undertake the works.
- Ensure materials are available at site to undertake the works.
- Ensure all materials are correctly stored at site and installed without damage.
- Arrange the required tools and equipment to be available at site.
- Control of the quality and technical correctness of the installation in accordance with the project quality assurance plan.
- Ensure that the works are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with the project safety plan.
- Co-ordinate with the main contractor and other sub-contractors at site.
- Set targets and monitors the productivity of the workforce at site.
- Arrange skills development and training for the foremen and site workforce.
- Monitors the production and quality of sub-contractors works at site.
- Identifies additional works at site and advises the Project Engineer.
- Identifies delays at site and notifies the Project Engineer.
- Implements the inspection and test plan and obtains the supervising engineers approval at each stage of the works.
- Maintains records of the changes to the working drawings to enable the record drawings to be produced.
- Manages the system testing and commissioning
Send CVs :- Interested candidates can share their CVs at email@example.com
For More Details :- Click Here