L&T Energy Recruitment 2023 | Electrical Designer | Diploma | July 2023 |
Company Website :- L&T Energy – Hydrocarbon Ltd.
The Power business of L&T Energy is equipped with the capability and experience to integrate L&T’s varied offerings in the coal and gas based thermal power sector. It is uniquely positioned to combine rich and diverse strands of experience in engineering, manufacturing, and project execution with strong focus on turnkey solutions in power sector for domestic and international market. In-house strengths of L&T Power are supplemented by collaborations with
global leaders in the fields of engineering, technology, and manufacturing. It has world-class manufacturing facilities at Hazira in Gujarat, India, for ultra-supercritical / supercritical boilers, turbines and generators, axial fans, air preheaters, electrostatic precipitators and provides solutions for flue gas desulphurisation (FGD) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems.
Company Website :- www.larsentoubro.com
Position :- Electrical Designer
Job Location :- Vadodara, Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3-9 years experience in hydro carbon industry.
Job Description :-
Electrical designer shall have expertise in developing following minimum drawings for Plant and building area:
- Single line diagram
- Electrical switchgear / control building equipment layout drawing
- Substation / Control room related layouts (Floor Cut out, Transformer foundation etc)
- Cable routing / Power / Tray trench layouts for Plants and building
- Earthing & Lightning protection layouts for Plants and building
- Illumination layouts
- Fire Alarm layouts
- Lighting design ( Including awareness of DiaLux software)
- Familiar in knowledge of Indian standards and international design standards (IEC/IEEE/ANSI)
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design basics and standards/codes relevant to the discipline
- Experience in using Navisworks for 3D model review and clash detection with inter-disciplinary
- Inter-disciplinary drawings review
- Capable to work in a team and cross functional structure
- Estimating bill of materials from all the drawings /3D developed
- Candidate shall have sound knowledge in the application of industrial standard of Auto-CAD application with latest version, SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Aveva, Microstation, Navis Work review, smart Plant review and 3D modelling shall be advantage.
Send Resume :-
- If you meet our criteria, please share your resume on CAREERSONSHORE@Larsentoubro.com
For More Details :- Click Here