L&T Infrastructure Recruitment 2023 | Cad & BIM Modeller | Diploma/Degree | September 2023 |
Company Name :- L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd.
L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd. is one of Indias leading Engineering Consulting firms offering superior technical services in transport infrastructure. The company has extensive experience both in India and Globally, delivering single point Concept to Commissioning consulting services for infrastructure projects like airports, roads,
bridges, ports and maritime structure including environment, transport planning and other related services. Established in 1998 as L&T-Ramboll Consulting Engineers Limited, the company became the wholly owned subsidiary of L&T in September 2014. Today, L&T Infra Engineering is an independent corporate entity managed by a Board of Directors.
Company Website :- www.lntiel.com
Position :- Cad & BIM Modeller
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Requirement :-
- Creating 3D BIM models of high level of accuracy.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details from a 3D BIM model for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Clearly annotate, dimension and detail production drawings in conformance to design standards and practices.
- Setup and manage large sheet sets including revisions and markups for each project. Plot drawings to pdf, drawing, to paper plots.
- Set up and geo-locate multiple models for a single project.
- Create 3D views or renderings whenever required for marketing or project use.
- Use advanced tools such as Civil 3D, Navisworks, Infraworks for project collaboration across multiple disciplines in a BIM environment.
- Interface with engineers, our clients, and other consultants through clear communication and drawings.
- Interact with our clients to coordinate BIM modelling content and approaches, model exchanges, quality control, and delivery.
- Continued development of best practices for BIM.
- Preparation and checking of all types of General Arrangement Drawings, 3D Models in Revit, Material Take-Offs, etc
- Collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines to mitigate design challenges.
- Adhering to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Contributing to the technical development of the Ground Data Visualization and Geotechnical teams through sharing ideas and innovations.
- Communicating client requirements and methodologies.
Technical Requirements :-
- Ability to utilise AutoCAD, Revit & BIM standards to develop 3D modelling, layouts, labelling, dimensioning, sheet layout, design details and other appropriate design concepts.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D & Revit (Mandatory)
- Ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D BIM drawings and models to assist with investigations of engineering problems.
- Additional knowledge in Dynamo, Navisworks, Infra works & Tekla will be an added advantage
- Commitment to work as part of a design team focused on project delivery.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Multi-Discipline Projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|