Mahindra Aerostructures Recruitment 2023 | Process Engineer / Methods Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | September 2023 |
Company Name :- Mahindra Aerostructures
Mahindra Aerostructures operates a 25,000 sq. m /270,000 sq. ft facility in Bengaluru, India with comprehensive capabilities for sheet metal, surface treatment and assemblies. We have AS9100, NADCAP, Airbus & Boeing approvals.
The Aerostructures business of Mahindra Aerospace is based in India and produces sheet metal parts and assemblies for leading global Aerospace and Defence majors. The business is operated by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mahindra Aerospace Mahindra Aerostructures Pvt. Ltd (MASPL).
Positions :- Process Engineer / Methods Engineer
Job Location :- Malur, Karnataka, Kolar, Karnataka, Bangalore Rural,
Salary :- Not Disclosed
- Diploma in Mechanical, Engineering,
- B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Production/Industrial, Aviation, Mechanical
Experience :- 4 – 9 Years
Job Description :-
- 1.New Product Development.
- 2.Manufacturing industry/automobile/Aerospace/Sheet Metal/ Industry Exp.
- 3.Proficiency in Software’s like AUTO CAD & CATIA.
- 4.RFQ Feasibility study, PFMEA & APQP
- 5. SAP Knowledge.
- 6.Process Mapping, Tooling discussion, Process Documentation.
- 7.Knowledge of reading drawing, standards and specification.
- 8.Process Mapping, Tooling discussion.
- 9.Loft, OP Sketch, Route Card, MPS
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|