Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023 | Jr. Engineer – CAM & Simulation | Diploma Pass | August 2023 |
Company Name :- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1945 as Muhammad & Mahindra and later renamed as Mahindra and Mahindra.
It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of the Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate. It was ranked 17th on a list of top companies in India by Fortune India 500 in 2018. Its major competitors in the Indian market include Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
Company Website :- www.mahindra.com
Position :- Jr. Engineer – CAM & Simulation
Job Location :- Nashik, Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 Years
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :-
- Having Preparation 3d models using part drawings in Uni-Grapics, Tebis v3.4R5C1, CatiaV5R17
- 3D and 2D NC program generation using Tebis & UG Nx 6.
- Decide of manufacturing Strategy.
- Give guidance to die designer about the mfg. Possibilities.
- Support to CNC machine shop for problem solving.
- NC Programming of checking, welding and assembly fixtures die casting molds’.
- Schedule Adherence
- Reduction in rework
- Reduction in conversion hours
- Cost saving through savings
- Self Starter, Team Player, positive attitude Flexible.
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal Formability
- Experience on Catia V5
- Knowledge of Method Plan/Die layout Design
Apply Link :- Click Here