Mahindra Teqo Private Limited 2022 | Site Technician |Diploma | August 2022
Company Name : Mahindra Teqo Private Limited
Mahindra Teqo is a new age tech-enabled Renewable Energy Asset Management offering from the flagship Mahindra Group A USD 21 Billion Group spread across 100+ countries. Mahindra Teqo offers complete suite of products & services for streamlined asset management to help global renewable industry maximize returns from your RE assets.Mahindra Teqo brings to the industry cutting edge Renewable Asset Monitoring solutions, Operations & Maintenance, Asset Management services and Performance analysis services with more than 6 years of experience and a total portfolio (O&M + SCADA) of over 4GWp under management. We also offer leading data analytics solutions from cloud-based storage to actionable insights on how to get more out of the same Asset.
Position : Site Technician
Qualification : Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication, Engineering
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job location : Rural Bangalore, odisha, Telangana, rajasthan
Salary : Not disclosed
Job Description :
- Handling of Operation & Maintenance of the units so to ensure there smooth functioning.
- Take corrective and preventive action on the defects/Observation found during maintenance as per site engineer instruction.
- Maintain tools, instruments and communication equipments.
- Implement safe work practice as per the safety procedures of the company & instruction given by engineer.
- To keep close monitoring of all machines at the site and to maintain records of errors and breakdown of those machines .Also check the day to day all strings+inverters .
- Ensure that all peers and subcontractors demonstrate safe work practices in accordance with OSHA,state and local codes, and MTPL Solar O&M safety policies and procedures in the performance of regional plant maintenance activities
Apply Link : Click here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|