Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023 | HPDC fitting and trials Supervisor | Diploma Pass | July 2023 |
Company Name :- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India
Company Website :- www.marutisuzuki.com
Position :- HPDC fitting and trials Supervisor
Job Location :- Manesar
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Tool & Die/ Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 4 to 6 Years
Job Role :-
- Work independently in Die casting dies fitting & assembly.
- Manpower allocation as per targets given.
- Ensure the availability of parts before the start of the die-fitting activity.
- Co-ordinate with machining, inspection, and quality sections.
- Prepare weekly, and monthly fitting schedules and check sheet updation.
- Attend die trials at the customer end and troubleshoot the problems faced.
- Work for the reduction of fitting hours & cost through Kaizen.
- Ensure the safety of the workplace and do timely KYT, and HHT.
- Monitor fitting hours of the associates and timesheet data updation.
- Ensure proper 5s in the work area.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Handling shift independently HPDC die fitting
- Coordinating with machining and tool room for timely delivery of dies
- Attending trials and proving the dies for SOP
- Trial defects analysis and countermeasure planning through PDCA.
- Responsible for shop safety and 5S in the work area.
- Improvements/Kaizen planning based on the trials issues and assembly issues
- Fitting efficiency improvement
Technical/Functional Competencies :-
- Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerances.
- Knowledge of die manufacturing process and tool room machines
- Knowledge of die materials and heat treatment
- Knowledge of HPDC casting machines
- Knowledge of casting defects and countermeasures
- Good analytical skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity software
- Basic knowledge of CNC milling, and EDM machines.
- Basic knowledge of design software – UG Nx
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|