Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 | Engineer/Sr. Engineer | Diploma | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India
Company Website :- www.marutisuzuki.com
Position :- Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Emission and FE Homologation Testing
Job Location :- Gurugram
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile Engineering
Experience :- 4 to 8 Years
- Emission Vehicle Preparation, Testing
- Conducting Lab correlation testing and analysis
- Lab and Equipment maintenance
Technical/Functional Skills :-
- Hands on Experience of using Emission Chassis Dyno & Emission Lab handling (preferred)
- Hands on Experience in Petrol/CNG/Hybrid/Electric Engine vehicle emission testing and Calibration (preferred)
- Should be aware of certifications like ISO 9001 (and others) and NABL accreditation required for the test labs.
- Should understand the current Emission/FE/CO2 related regulatory requirements as per BS6/CAFÉ for Emission and CO2 Homologation testing.
- Competent in analysis and draw necessary conclusions related to variations in Emissions/CO2 during Internal testing and tests conducted at test agency.
- Basis data analysis can carry out necessary investigations to understand and correct the reason for Emission/CO2 variations.
- Should be able to evaluate new technologies in Engine, Transmission & Chassis systems for reducing Emissions and CO2 variations and increase the Accuracy.
- Knowledge of exports related regulations such as UN R 83/R101, GTR 15 (WLTP) etc.
- Good understanding of regulations such as AIS 137, UN R 83/R101, GTR 15.
- Should be a very good driver.
Behavioral Skills :-
- Long term commitment with MSIL
- Team player, Eagerness for learning & confident attitude. Flexible approach
- Openness towards traveling & overseas trainings.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here