Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023 | Process Incharge | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India
Company Website :- www.marutisuzuki.com
Position :- Process Engineer – Weld/Body Engineering
Job Location :- Gurugram
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Production Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 7 Years
Job Role :-
- Body in white DMU, Weld line facility planning, process study, procurement, Installation, Commissioning, SOP& Ramp-up support.
Job Responsibility :-
- Experience of Product DMU (Digital Mock-up) / BIW structure and identify Concerns regarding Manufacturability, Joining(weld spots, sealer, studs & bolts), Datum study for jigs/equipment reuse. Define Tolerance & Matching quality fit and finish.
- Preparation of Weld line process plan based on Engineering and Production BOM (Bill of Material). Developing jig planning sheets & tack spots planning.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (Line Concepts, Layout, Cycle time & Man/Machine Utilization) for new model Introduction.
- Planning for Material space, trolleys, supply of material to line side & material handing equipment.
- Procurement ( RFQ and spec making) of weld Jigs/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedures.
- Knowledge and exposure in Design approvals, Gun study, Robot payload checking, hand stress analysis, line pokayoke etc.
- Buy off of weld lines, mechanical, electrical installation, audit robot programs, line trials for product validation in coordination with other departments.
- SOP & Ramp up support, line productivity & efficiency improvement.
- Cost down related & Kaizen approach in working welding line solutions.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here