Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Quality Inspector | Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | August 2021 |
Company Name :- Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd.
Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd., founded in 1984, is focused on rail transportation. Since inception, Medha has used Research and Development as a tool for success and today we are proud to be known for our product range, domain knowledge, design expertise, quality and manufacturing capabilities.
Starting from humble beginning, over the last 36 years our company has grown to employ over 3200 talented people whose commitment has led to a sales revenue of INR 17.4 billion (approximately USD 250 million) for the year 2018-19, with the revenues growing at the rate of 27% year over year (CAGR) for the past ten years. Medhas vision is to become world leader in railway products and to achieve this we specialize in three areas, Control Electronics, Power Electronics and safety critical Signalling.
Company Website :- www.medha.com
Position :- Quality Inspector – Medha Rail Coach Factory (Shankarpally)
Job Location :- Shankarpalle
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering With Good Academic Percentages.
Experience :- 2 – 4 Years
Job Responsibilities :-
- Day to day inspection of incoming goods, raw material and their test certificates to ensure consistency and integrity
- Ensure all data is recorded as per QAP.
- Identify Reworks / Rejections.
- Ensure Reworks / Rejections are completed on time.
- Immediately report/escalate Non Conformance.
- Ensure availability of Documents as per QAP.
- Follow all Work Instructions.
- Meet Departmental Objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping and 5S.
- Responsible for meeting Departmental Lean Manufacturing Targets.
Knowledge & Skills Required :-
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Engineering Drawings
- Knowledge and understanding of GD&T
- Good experience in using Test & Measuring Equipment
- Good oral and written communication skills
Desired Knowledge & Skills :-
- Knowledge and Experience using various Inspection methodologies.
- Experience in Controlling / Reducing Cost by improving Inspection processes and tooling.
- Ability to ensure product safety, workplace environment, health and safety (EH&S) requirements.
- Good Knowledge in QMS, Lean Manufacturing, etc.,
Send Resume :- Interested can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here