Merino Group Recruitment 2022 | Senior Engineer – Purchase | Diploma/B.Tech | September 2022 |
Company Name :- Merino Panel Products Ltd
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India’s largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers.
Company Website :- www.merinoindia.com
Position :- Senior Engineer – Purchase
Job Location :- Jhajjar, Haryana
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/B.Tech Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years of Relevant Working Experience
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Strategic Sourcing Developing and implementing procurement policies, procedures and strategies to ensure cost optimization, high quality and minimal risks.
- Oversee the purchasing of technical goods and services for the ongoing projects.
- Forecasting procurement needs for all spare parts and Consumables for each contract.
- New Vendor Development/Supplier identification, selection and negotiations. Floating inquiries to existing as well potential suppliers, receiving the price quotations (competitive quotes), prepare comparative statement to conclude best offer.
- Monitor supplier performance and compliance.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships. Preparing and circulating Purchase Orders for Direct Materials and Consumables.
- Strong follow up for timely delivery of material and equipment.
- Maintaining procurement MIS for better strategic planning. Vendors’ reconciliation with accounts and vendor payments facilitation.
Apply Link :- Click here