Mitsubishi Electric India Recruitment 2023 | Engineer / Sr. Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | October 2023 |
Company Name :- Mitsubishi Electric India
With 100 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment. Mitsubishi Electric enriches society with technology in the spirit of its Changes for the Better.” The company recorded a revenue of 4,191.4 billion yen (U.S.$ 37.8 billion*) in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
Positions :- Engineer / Sr. Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore / Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification :- Diploma / B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Handling technical support activities in Rajkot region which includes supporting Machine Tool Builders (MTB) in developing machines with Mitsubishi CNC such as Servo Selection, Design support, PLC logic development support, Servo tuning support, Application prove out support etc
- Candidate need to support MTBs in all their requirements from technical discussion to completion of the machine. In addition, need to provide support for maintaining the existing machines performance.
- Pre & Post – Sales support – Supporting to MTBs for designs, development of functions, proving the functions & application
- Summarize MTBs Development Request and provide solution on time.
- Regular technical development meetings with MTB to understand the requirements.
- New Breakthrough application – Focus on new applications other than regular VMC/HMC & turning machines
- Technical/New Application reports – Prepare the reports and circulate within team for future references
- E-Factory & Customized screen support to MTBs for development of custom screens as per their requirements.
- Installation Failure Analysis – 100%.
- Reduction in repeat failure up to 99%
- Educate MTB on Installation guidelines and follow thorough checking of failed parts.
- To conduct the interface trainings as scheduled.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|