Nabha Power Limited Recruitment 2021 | Shift Maintenance Engineer | BE/B.Tech | December 2021 |
Company Name :- Nabha Power Limited
Nabha Power Limited, which runs a 2×700 MW supercritical thermal power plant at Rajpura in Punjab, is the first development project and the first power plant to be owned and operated by Larsen & Toubro. The entire power generated from this plant is contracted with Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (erstwhile PSEB) for a period of 25 years under a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). The plant is built on supercritical technology of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan (now Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems or MHPS). It is the first power plant with indigenously made supercritical boiler-turbine-generator to be operational in the country.
The plant sources its fuel from South Eastern Coalfields Limited (a subsidiary of Coal India Limited) under a 20-year Fuel Supply Agreement (FSA). Bhakra-Nangal distributary is the perennial source of water for the plant under an allocation by the state irrigation department. The plant is operated by an in-house experienced team of operations and maintenance professionals.
Company Website :- www.nabhapower.com
Positions :- Shift Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Job Location :- Rajpura, Punjab
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical or equivalent.
- Candidates with relevant NPTI certification will be preferred.
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Job Description :-
- To carry out maintenance work as standard maintenance Procedures (SMPs) with quality
and safe work.
- Maintain minimum lux level of illumination system in Coal Handling Plant & Railway Yard.
- Maintain AC system in Coal Handling Plant & Railway Yard.
- Regular discussion with team members (giving & taking feedback) for the day to day problems and find out the solutions for improving the condition of equipment.
- Daily planning Meeting.
- Motivate subordinate for energy conservation, good maintenance practices and safety practices etc.
- Root cause Analysis of failure of equipment/tripping. Why-why analysis to be done for the
- Prepare Modification /system Improvement plan of quality/safety/environmental / energy saving plan.
- Co-ordination & Interaction with other departments.
- Provide an encouraging workplace climate.
- 100% compliance of safety observations.
- Ensure compliance of permit-to-work (PTW) system/ LOTO system to ensure zero accident.
- Planning for PM activities, Condition Monitoring of Equipment and ensuring 100% PM of electrical equipment.
- Attend Troubleshooting.
- Execution of annual overhauling of electrical system within time frame on cost reduction and time management.
Behavioural Skills :-
- Demonstrate organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-assured and result oriented
- Ability to solve problems and execute initiatives
- Analytical ability
Send Resume :-
- To apply contact
email@example.com with Job Reference Number in the subject line.
- Job Reference Number : NPL/EMD/1220/001
For More Details :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|