Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer/ Work Assistant/ LDC | 17 Posts | Last Date : 14 September 2021 |
Organization Name :- Nagaland University
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. It is headquartered at Lumami, Zunheboto. Two other permanent campuses are at Kohima (Merima) and Medziphema.
Also there is a temporary campus in Dimapur where B.Tech courses are offered. Altogether 66 colleges are affiliated to the university with a total student population of around 24,000. Different Courses in 43 disciplines are offered at University and college levels in M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Ed, M.Sc (Agri.), B.Tech, B.Sc (Agri.), LL.B, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc (Nursing) and B.Voc.
Organization Name :- www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer/Work Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Lower Divisional Clerk/Plumber/Driver/Others
Job Location :- Nagaland
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level 6
- Work Assistant (Electrical): Level 2
- Junior Stenographer: Level 4
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): Level 2
- Plumber: Level 2
- Driver: Level 2
- Chowkidar: Level 1
- Work Attendant: Level 1
- Security Guard: Level 1
- Laboratory Attendant: Level 1
- Gate keeper: Level 1
- Bus/Truck Conductor: Level 1
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- 03 years Diploma holder in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University
Work Assistant (Electrical) :
- HSLC with relevant ITI certificate and with knowledge and experience in the field.
Junior Stenographer :
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Diploma in Stenography. Skill Test Norms: Dictation (10 minutes @80 wpm), Transcription (65 minutes (Eng.) 75 minutes (Hindi)) on manual typewriter or 50 minutes (Eng.), 65 minutes (Hindi) on Computer.
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) :
- 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. Should pass type writing in English with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. on computer (35 wpm corresponds to 10500 KDPH on average of 05 key depressions for each word) (Time allowed- 10 minutes).
- HSLC with ITI certificate on Plumbing.
- HSLC. Holder of valid Driving License for L/M/H/Passenger Motor Vehicle.
Work Attendant :
- HSLC. ITI certificate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with at least 02 years experience in maintaining vehicles.
Security Guard :
Laboratory Attendant :
Gate keeper :
Bus/Truck Conductor :
Age Limit :- 27 to 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Work Assistant (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Chowkidar: 02 Posts
- Work Attendant: 01 Post
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
- Gate keeper: 01 Post
- Bus/Truck Conductor: 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fees :-
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
For Other Posts :
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
Postal Address :-
Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section — I),
Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami,
P.0: Lumami, Pin-798627,
District: Zunheboto, Nagaland
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates should can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 14 September 2021
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|