NBCC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer/Dy. General Manager | 81 Posts | Last Date: 14 April 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE,
and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
Organization Website :- www.nbccindia.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer, Dy. General Manager
Job Location :- Across India
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 27,270/ month
- Dy. General Manager : Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/ month
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Dy. General Manager :
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/ Infrastructure
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 28 years
- Dy. General Manager : ST : 56 years
Total Vacancies :- 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 60 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 20 posts
- Dy. General Manager : ST : 1 post
Selection Procedure :-
The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test or Personal Interview only. The Selection criteria may change depending on the response received against the said post.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Written Test|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Written Test|
|Dy. General Manager – Backlog||Personal Interview|
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- NIL for Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil)
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 04 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|