NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 76 Posts | Last Date : 27 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has 1 power project under development namely 600 MW Kameng HEP.
Organization Website :- www.neepco.co.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Meghalaya
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs 18000/- pm
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs.15000/- pm
- Graduate in General Stream: Rs 15000/- pm
Graduate Apprentice ( Engineering):
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Engineering or Technology on or before the specified deadline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government or by a University.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and above.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned above on or before the specified deadline.
Graduate in general streams (B.A, B.Sc & B.Com.):
- A degree in any subject (other than engineering / technology) of minimum 3 years duration granted by a Statutory University or an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree (other than engineering/ technology) on or before the specified deadline.
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- Candidates should have completed his / her Graduation / Diploma not before 1 June 2020.
Total Vacancies :- 76 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 24 Posts
- Electrical / Mechanical – 16
- Civil – 06
- IT – 02
Technician Apprentice – 21 Posts
- Electrical / Mechanical – 14
- Civil – 04
- IT – 03
Graduate in General Stream – 31 Posts
- B.A – 16
- B. Com – 10
- B.Sc – 5
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :- 28 Years
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen – As per applicable Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course
- First preference will be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Stations are located
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 06 March 2023
- Commencement of receiving of advance applications & other documents via email – 06 March 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration – 27 March 2023
- Last Date for sending hard copies – 27 March 2023
Postal Address :-
Post Box No. 89 at GPO,
Shillong – 793 001 (Meghalaya).
How to Apply :-
For Graduate Engineering & Diploma Engineering – Candidates need to register themselves on the NATS Apprenticeship portal & select an establishment from NEEPCO to apply
For Non-Engineering Graduate or equivalent in general streams – Candidates need to register themselves on BOPT Portal & select an establishment from NEEPCO to apply
Eligible candidates who are interested can apply online using the following links from 06 March 2023 to 27 March 2023. Further, Candidates are required to download the application form, take print out, fill it in and send it as soft copy ( via mail) & hard copy ( via post) along with relevant documents.
Mail Id: email@example.com
Official Notification :- Click Here
To Apply (For Graduate Engineering & Diploma Engineering) : Click Here
To Apply (For Non-Engineering Graduate) : Click Here
Application From :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|