NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 05 Posts | Last Date : 20 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has 1 power project under development namely 600 MW Kameng HEP.
Organization Website :- www.neepco.co.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Meghalaya
Stipend :- Rs 29,300 – 1,19,700/- pm
Junior Engineer :
- HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Total Vacancies :- 05 Posts
- UR- 02 Posts
- SC- 01 Post
- OBC- 01 Post
- EWS- 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :-
- UR – 30 yrs
- OBC – 33 yrs
- SC – 35 yrs
- EWS – 30 yrs
- Age is already in the relaxed standard, however, PwBD- Persons with Benchmark Disability/ ExServiceman Candidates will be given further age relaxation as per Government of India Directives.
- OBC candidates should possess a valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Interview.
- All correspondences will be made through email / postal as provided.
- The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for in Block Letters.
Postal Address :-
Post Box No. 89 at GPO,
Shillong – 793 001 (Meghalaya).
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned address by ordinary post on or before 20 March 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Application From :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|