NEIST Recruitment 2022 | Project Associate/Project Assistant | 23 Posts | Last Date : 10 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)
North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country.
This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants.
Organization Website :- www.neist.res.in
Positions :- Project Associate-I, Project Assistant, Project Scientist
Job Location :- Jorhat (Assam)
- Project Associate-I : Rs.25,000 – 31,000/ month
- Project Assistant : Rs.20,000/ month
- Project Scientist: Rs.56,000/ month
Project Associate-I :
- First Class M.Sc in Chemistry OR 1st Class MSc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Life Science/ Botany/ Zoology/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology/Food Science & Nutrition/ OR M.Pharm OR MVSc. OR 1st Class M. Sc with specialization in Organic/Inorganic/Applied Chemistry OR 1st Class M. Sc in Physical Chemistry or M Tech in Chemical Engineering. OR 1st Class M. Sc in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Plant Taxonomy / Biotechnology.
Project Assistant :
- BSc in Life Science. OR 1st Class B. Sc in Chemistry/Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Project Scientist :
- Doctoral Degree in Science Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology.
Age Limit :-
- Project Associate-I/Project Scientist : 35 Years
- Project Assistant : 30 Years
Total Vacancies :- 23 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 17 Posts
- Project Assistant – 05 Posts
- Project scientist – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The applicants will be subjected to the short listing by the Project Team based on the Academic performances and experiences and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Offline interview to be held at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat.
- The list of shortlisted candidates along with the Date and Time will be uploaded in the CSIR-NEIST website.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application as per format along with other essential certifications through email to the Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 10 March 2022.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|