Nirmal Automation Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Service Manager | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | December 2021 |
Company Name :- Nirmal Automation Pvt Ltd
Nirmal Automation, the word synonymous to automation of entry systems. We are providing entry automation products and services since 1997. We succeeded to achieve some milestone with the help of worlds famous & best quality entry automation product manufacturers.
Such as – RIB S.R.L (Italy), EFAFLEX, ELERO (Germany), DOORHAN (Russia/china), PAW (Turkey), DORTEX- REKAMULI CO. LTD. (Taiwan), PROCON Electronics (Australia) & TOSHI (Delhi). We believe in providing perfect solution to your requirement. We can meet all your requirements on time. We have satisfied customer base in and around the Maharashtra.
Company Website :- www.nirmalautomation.com
Position :- Service Manager
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Scheduling of installation and Service Work Orders on a monthly / weekly / day to day basis.
- Allocating Work to technicians. Monitoring their performance.
- Confirming site readiness from Customers and Taking permissions from Security or HR from company.
- Arranging all tools or tackles for installation such as scaffold, welding m/c, drilling m/c, etc.
- Regular Inspection of all the tools allotted to the Technical Team.
- Confirmation of delivered material as per PO. No short delivery accepted.
- Inspection of installed product before handover to client. And handing over to client
- Obtaining daily reports from technical team & reporting it to top management.
- Verifying quality of work & Getting feedback form filed and signed by client
- Checking new PO. Co-ordinating with sales team, stores & technicians
- Maintaining all installation related manuals.
- Confirmation of site expense with report.
- Collecting service reports from technicians & submitting to accounts for raising invoice.
- Collecting & maintain data from field adding data & marking every installation.
- Maintaining complaint register, analyzing data and suggesting corrective actions to eliminate repeat failures.
- Share all service, expense, employee attendance with top management.
- Maintaining healthy relationship with team mates and customers.
- AMC Contract must be done
- Updating data in CRM, Creating Clients assets, contacts.
- Training to team members regarding installation & maintenance.
- Reducing site expenses by proper planning and coordination.
- Customer satisfaction most be the focus area.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Leadership skills
- Target orientation
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Service managers require good diagnostic skills to identify service requirements and assess the work of technicians.
- Preferred Only Pune Location
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|